Cedar Wood Essential Oil Soap
Essential oils are used extensively in aromatherapy and various traditional medicines. Due to the numerous health benefits of essential oils, they are increasingly being explored by the scientific community for the treatment of a variety of diseases, including cancer, HIV, asthma, bronchitis, heart strokes, and many more. There are more than 90 essential oils, and each has its own health benefits.
We deal with best quality of essential oil soap and we offer them to our clients. Harpy’s Cedar Wood Essential oil soaps inspired by their scent from the natural tropical Kerala in southern India.
- Handmade essential oil soap made from 100% Coconut Oil
- Our essential oil soaps do not have Any Artificial Colours.
- No Tested on Animals
- Added 2% Essential Oils for scent
- Our essential oil soaps are Available at all Over World
- We have essential oil soaps that are prepared by using 100% Natural Ingredients
- 100% Natural, 100% Pure, 100% Economical & 100% Eco friendly
- An ISO 9001-2015, ISO 22000-2005, ISO 14001-2004 AND GMP Certified Company
Some of the most common benefits of cedarwood essential oil include:
- improves focus and wisdom
- promotes hair growth
- has anti-inflammatory agents
- cures toothaches
- strengthens gums
- reduces skin irritations
- relives spasms
- cures fungal infections
- repels bugs
- cures acne
- reduces cough
- stimulates metabolism
- regulates menstruation
- tightens muscles
- cleans out toxins
Clearly, cedarwood essential oil is a great tool for your medicine cabinet. It has not only external health benefits, but also the power to improve your digestive and circulatory function as well.