Brihatyadi Kashaya Churna is an Ayurvedic medicines used in treating diseases of urinary system
Brihatyadi Kashaya Churna Ingredients:
Brihati – Solanum indicum
Bhadra – Aerua lanata
Prishniparni – Uraria picta
Shalaparni – Desmodium gangeticum
Gokshura – Tribulus terrestris
Brihatyadi kashayam benefits:
- Used in dysuria, urinary tract infection, Cystitis
- It has diuretic action.
- Useful in treating urinary calculi.
- Doctors also use this for the treatment of
Method of manufacturing:
All the ingredients in 3 GM coarse powder form are added with 8 or 16 parts of water, boiled and reduced to 1/4 or 1/8th part, filtered and consumed.
Brihatyadi kashayam dosage:
- 5 – 10 ml, before food, or on empty stomach, once or twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- If the kashayam is concentrated, then it needs to be mixed with equal quantity of water and should be taken.
Brihatyadi Kashayam Side effects:
People who are under medication for high BP should take this medicine only under medical supervision.